Friday, March 23, 2012

Journal 17

1) The poems epigraph is from Dante's Inferno and he comes back from hell and shares his story. Prufrock shares his story to but its very self conscience and obviously not meant for a large crowd of peopel to hear about.
2)Do I?
Shall I?
Do I dare disturb the universe?
How should I presume?
How should I begin?
Shall I part my hair behind?
Do I dare eat a peach?
This shows his doubt, uncertainty, anxiety and hesitation. These questions are questions he asks himself on a daily bases and show is in-security.

3) His main flaw or problem is that he worries about everything and doesnt just live. He can never make a desicion and is very nervous and self conscience about even the little things that anyone can decide.


4) This is called a love song because it is ironic. Its ionic because there is no love in it what so ever. It is about someone who has no love for himself and is very alone and self conscience. In this he is addressing his loniless.

No comments:

Post a Comment